Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Our Little Secret

Do not get too excited. This post is just a little bit of a fanfiction that I have been writing, but I'm letting you read it before I type it up and post it on fanfiction.net

Here is a music video to listen to as you are reading:

Assassination Classroom Fanfiction:

Nagisa-chan

Writer by: Katerina F. (me)

This takes place immediately after Koro-sensei puts his tentacle on Nagisa's head, at the beach, on episode 22. I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Nagisa turned around. "Let's have fun, Koro-sensei." he said. Koro-sensei had already dashed off to where a group of students were huddled together, laughing. Nagisa ran over. "What's so funny?" he asked the kids.

       Maehara laughed and showed him his phone. Nagisa's eyes widened as he saw the picture Karma took earlier. "Karma-kun." he grumbled.



       "Did you really wear this earlier, Nagisa?" one of the girl's asked.

       "W-well, um, y-you see..." Nagisa stuttered. His face was completely red, and he was scratching the back of his head.

       "I want to see you in girl clothes!" another girl exclaimed. Everyone else cheered in agreement.

       "N-no! I-I don't w-want to do that EVER again!" he yelled.

       Everyone stared in silence. Nagisa was the type of person who was normally calm and quiet. "Too bad." Karma-kun smirked.

      "Huh?" Nagisa tilted his head to the left, a bit confused.

       Karma turned to the girls from earlier," Work your magic." he said. They giggled, and dragged Nagisa to the girl's bathroom, with him kicking and screaming the whole way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I hope you all enjoy the little bit of what I shared with you.  Please let me know your opinions below. 
(C)
I will post bits and pieces of my fanfiction these next few weeks. Keep a close watch.
(C)


No comments:

Post a Comment