Thursday, October 22, 2015

Feedback

I was just wondering how you all like the way I set up each of my post. Is there anything in particular that you would like me to add?  If so comment or email me at kittkatcheerleader@gmail.com
Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom

Below I have asked five questions to get to know you better.
Here is some songs I have been listening  (and singing)to lately. Enjoy:

1.What is your favorite team? PST: It can be from any sport 



2. What is your favorite color?


                            
3. What anime have you watched the most times? 



4. What was your first anime?

5.  What is your Zodiac sign?



My answers:
1.  PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!!!
2. PURPLE!!
3.  Vampire Knight (4 times per episode)
4. Sailor Moon...first one is subtitles was UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
5. Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment