Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Gomenasai


Sorry I wasn't on the past two days! I was preparing for the PSAT/NMSQT. Now that I have taken it I can BLOG!!! YAY!!!!


Today's post will be about....[insert drum roll here]:
FAN FICTION!

 I know I've been posting about this a LOT for the past few days, but I PROMISE this is the last post for this fanfiction. 



Continuing from where we left off. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey! Let's go swimming!" Terasaka-kun announced. 

"I'll be back, I have to put on my trunks." Nagisa told them.

"No you don't." the girls stopped him. He fell down in the sand." You have a swimsuit on." They said with a devilish smile. They quickly took off the dress. Nagisa squirmed around, embarrassed with the sudden exposure of his body. 

"W-why do I have to wear this?" he asked.

"YOU LOOK CUTE!" the girls all yelled at him. He got scared again, but this time he backed up into a beach umbrella. It fell over, and hit him. He quickly got up, and ran over to Karma and the other guys, without the girls noticing. The girls were on the other side of the beach looking for him. 


"Why are you hiding behind US?" Karma-kun teased.

"Th-the girls...they're scary." he whimpered. 

"I think you need to cool off." Karma said.

"What?" Nagisa asked, confused. Karma lifted him up, and threw him in the water. The loud splash caught the girls' attention. Nagisa tried to escape, but there were too many girls. They surrounded, and attacked, him with water guns. When they were empty, Nagisa was already on his knees shivering.

"N-Nagisa!" Kayano yelled. All the girls gave him a big hug, and put the dress back on him. He went over to Bitch-sensei's umbrella, and sat there. Eventually, he fell asleep. When Bitch-sensei saw him there she tried to wake him up. The students all hurried over, and pointed weapons of all sorts at her. 

"I'm guessing, you want him to stay asleep?" she grunted. They all nodded. "Fine, but whomever he is rooming with has to carry him over because it is time to go back." 

Karma picked him up, and carried him back to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to find out what happens next, then I will have the first few chapters uploaded on FANFICTION, shortly.  My name on there is: The Anime Princess

Please give feedback on this edit. Thanks :D






No comments:

Post a Comment