Friday, October 23, 2015

A Little More

       Since it's Friday I will let yo al a little more. Here is some more of my fan fiction from the other day. I hope you like it. Please give me feedback on anything you believe should be fixed. If you don't feel comfortable commenting, you may always email me at kittykatcheerleader@gmail.com
Episode 20...my favorite episode!!!


Here is a song to go along with the story:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Nagisa fell on Karma's chest, knocking him over. The girls squealed at this cute moment. The boys, on the other hand, was staring at Nagisa's bottom because his dress was up, and he really looked like a girl with his feminine-like body, but they quickly turned away. 

"K-Karma-kun, I-I'm so sorry!" Nagisa apologized , quickly getting off of him. 

They both stood up, and Karma smirked. He placed his hand on Nagisa's head, cocked his head, smiled and said," It's okay, Little Girl."


"W-What?" K-Karma-kun, it's me! Nagisa-kun!" Nagisa panicked. Everyone giggled, out of ear-shot.

"I'm sorry, Cutie, but Nagisa-kun is a GUY." he saidly lightly tapping the tip of Nagisa's nose.  Nagisa's face turned red, and tears formed at the corners of his sky blue eyes.

"I-I swear, Karma-kun! It's just this outfit! I'm Nagisa-kun!" he yelled. Everyone laughed quietly. 

"Nope. I will help you find your parents though, Little Girl." he said placing a hand on Nagisa's left shoulder. Everybody burst out laughing. Nagisa dropped to the sand, and began to cry.

"N-NAGISA?!?! Don't cry, I was only kidding." Karma panicked. Everyone stopped laughing. It took five minutes for Karma to get Nagisa to stop crying.

They stood up, and a wind blew at Nagisa's dress. He quickly pushed the dress down with his hands. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


MORE either tomorrow or Monday, but just in case.....

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!


No comments:

Post a Comment