Monday, September 7, 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

       Hello! I am so happy you have decided to read my blog. This blog is mainly about anything anime or anime-related. I LOVE  anime and manga. I always have. My first one was before I was five. When did you first start? Ever since I have watched a LOT of different types. One of my favorites is Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). I will try to post about a different anime every day, if not then every couple of days. What is one of your favorites? Unfortunately, I have not cosplayed :( It is WAY too expensive. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments. I hope I will get enough followers on my blog that I will be able to host giveaways. I have many social media accounts that I use to keep up with all the latest anime. Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment