Monday, September 7, 2015

Vampire Knight Anime

CAUTION:THIS POST CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

This series is only two seasons long, but it is worth it. It is about a young girl, Yuki, who can't remember anything after one night. She is in love with Kaname, who she finds out is her brother at the end. He loves her, too. The series is based around  her love triangle. The love triangle   is Kaname, her older brother; and Zero, her (more or less) adopted brother. At the end she finds out her mother sealed away her vampire powers to save her life. 


(C) to owner

My favorite episode is Season 2 Episode 8: The Eternal Promise ~Paradox~
What's yours? 

I LOVE the opening and ending of them. I love the S2 ending the most. Since I love it so much I listen to them everyday:
What is your favorite opening or ending? Answer in the comments below





No comments:

Post a Comment