Monday, September 7, 2015

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Anime

(I created this on cooltext.com)
CAUTION: THIS BLOG CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

(C)to owner

   Many of you have probably already hear of (or have already watched) Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji). If you have not watched or even heard of this AMAZING anime, then here is a brief summary:


     This anime takes place in England during the Victorian Era. A ten-year-old boy, Ciel Phantomhive, watched as his parents died. They were engulfed by flames inside of their mansion. Ciel is taken by dangerous men who mark him with their symbol. He summons a demon, Sebastian Michealis, and they make a contract. The contract basically states that Sebastian is to be Ciel's servant until the end. At the end of Ciel's life, Sebastian is allowed Ciel's soul. This series is the life of the thirteen-year-old Queen Watchdog. He is always running into trouble, but Sebastian always saves him.  


In my opinion this is a one-of-a-kind anime. There are so many fangirls and boys. I am one as well. I am glad Yana Toboso decided to create this series. Ciel is MY favorite. Who is your favorite character, if you have watched this? 

My personal favorite episode is episode two. I love how Ciel is kidnapped and when he is retrieved by Sebastian, and they come home Finnian says:
(C)


My other favorite episode is episode four. I love it when he has talk to Viscount Druitt. 

This is in English Dub. I could not find one in English Sub (I love sub)

     


What is your favorite episode? Answer in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment