Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nightcore

I know many people don't consider Nightcore anime, but I still like this band. Nightcore is a band that changes the speed and sounds of songs. Do you listen to their songs? Personally, I thin the are better than the original songs. Below are my top 5:



Dollhouse
Original Singer/Band:  Melanie Martinez

This Is Halloween
Original Singer/Band: Marilyn Manson

This Little Girl
Original Singer/Band: Cady Groves

Pretty Little Psycho
Original Singer/Band: Porcelain Black

Angel With A Shotgun
Original Singer/Band: The Cab


What are your favorite songs by Nightcore? Do you have any special requests, like what I should post about? If so, please, comment below. 

Happy Tuesday! Here is a sneak peek of what I will be talking about tomorrow:


No comments:

Post a Comment