Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Making A Hair Bow for Cosplay Costumes

Materials:

  • ribbon
  • scissors
  • bobby pin

The first thing you need to do is gather all your material. When you do that simply fold the ribbon halfway in half. You will repeat this step a second time. 


The next step is quiet simple. The only thing you have to do is pinch the middle of the ribbon.
(My hand looks weird hahaha)

Almost done! The next step is to tie the smaller ribbon around the middle. This is the hardest part because I try to make the ribbon COMPLETELY even. 



AND NOW FOR THE FINISHING TOUCH!!! 
Just simply attach your ribbon to your hair or headband by using the bobby pin.
Voila!

If you liked this entry and would like me to show you another step-by-step tutorial, just comment below and tell me what it is you would like me to try. 

Goodbye, Lovelies! 






No comments:

Post a Comment