Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Divine Gate

Divine Gate is a new series that came out in January 2016. The plot of the story is set around three teenagers with powers. Divine Gate is a magical place that can grant any wish. It is their personal mission to get each wish. Little do they know that the government could actually answer those questions, and they are just using them for their powers.
Here is the opening! It is one of my favorite openings for Winter 2016:

How long will it take for them to find out? What dangers await them? Find out by watching Divine Gate!!

(Sorry for the short summary there's only ten episodes so far, and I don't want to spoil it too much)
Don't forget to comment. I'd love to know about my lovely readers!
If you like these posts, check out my Pinterest Anime Board or any of my other boards
Goodbye, Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment