Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Junjou Romantica: Pure Romance...Miyagi X Shinobu

ENJOY!!!!!!


(C)
Honestly, I really don't like this couple. I prefer Misaki X Usagi. These two have about a 17 year age gap. Shinobu is 18-years old. He is a senior in high school. He tells Miyagi that he loves him, and that Miyagi needs to take responsibility. I laughed so hard that I started chocking on my water! Miyagi tells him no, but at the end of the episode Shinobu is about to leave to Australia when he runs to Shinobu and tells him they can try to work it out.
Here is a few facts about these two love-birds:

Shinobu:
Age-18
Hair/Eye Color-Brown/Gray
Occupation-high school student
Lover: Miyagi
(C)

Miyagi:
Age-35
Hair/Eye Color: Black/Midnight Blue
Occupation-Professor of Literature 
Lover: Shinobu 

(C)






No comments:

Post a Comment