Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Kyou Kara Maou


This anime has more than 80 episodes, and came out in the EARLY 2000s!

It revolves around a baseball boy named Yuuri Shibuya. He is 15 and is suddenly taken from his home planet, Earth, to a parallel universe. He is all of a  sudden claimed as the Maou. When he hears how one of the boys is talking about mothers he slaps him. Little does he know that slapping somebody across the face is a sign of proposal!


(C)



With the previous Maou rulings determining how the citizens see him, and the love and lust connections, Yuuri embarks on a series of journey's as the king. He is different from other rulers. He is trying to restore the peace that once was. What would you do if something like this were to happen to you? Let me know in the comments below.

(C)


I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. Blogger wasn't working for me. Here is my Halloween costume. Have a GREAT day!


No comments:

Post a Comment