Thursday, November 5, 2015

Considering The Stats

       Hello! Welcome back! So, yesterday I logged on to find out 130 people viewed my blog. Well, I looked at the stats, and it seems the majority of you viewed Kyou Kara Maou and my posts about the fan fiction I have written.  So...considering the stats....I've decided to...combine the two! Without further ado here is my first...



       "I'm heading to bed." Yuuri announced.
       "Sleep well." Konrad said. Yuuri smiled.
       " I-I'll be in there later to help you sleep...s-since you're a wimp." Wolfram said.
       "I-I'm not a wimp!" Yuuri yelled, stomping his foot on the ground. 
        “Hahaha…no…you’re a kid!” Wolfram laughed. Konrad couldn’t help but snicker.
         “GOODNIGHT!” Yuuri shouted and stomped to his bedroom.  
          “Hmph…stupid Wolfram.” He mumbled, getting his navy blue pajamas on.  He laid on his bed and fell fast asleep. 
         Wolfram walked into the bedroom to find Yuuri curled up in a ball. He got closer to discover Yuuri had tears streaming down his face. His hands were holding on to the blankets, and he kept mumbling, "Help...don't...leave..."

       "Y-Yuuri?!?! Yuuri, wake up!" Wolfram yelled, shaking the smaller boy's body. Yuuri yelled louder, and grabbed onto Wolfram's nightgown. "Yuuri!" Wolfram yelled again.  
       "NO!" Yuuri screamed, and jolted up. He fell on the bed and clutched the blankets.
       Wolfram crawled over to Yuuri. He lifted him up, and cradled him in his arms. "It's okay, Yuuri. It's okay." he lulled. Yuuri calmed down, and slowly woke up the rest of the way.
      "W-what are you doing?!?!" Yuuri shouted, frantically trying to get out of Wolfram's hold. Wolfram tightened his grip. "Wolfram, let go!" Yuuri yelled. He struggled to get out of the tight hold, but Wolfram's hold became tighter, until Yuuri relaxed.
       Wolfram shoved Yuuri's head in his lap. "What did you dream about?" he asked.
        "N-nothing!" he lied, flailing his arms around.
        "Don't lie!" Wolfram roared. Yuuri looked away. A single tear fell down Yuuri's right cheek. Wolfram sighed," Fine. If you don;t tell me, I will ask Mother for information." He crossed his arms, and looked away.
(C)
I hope you all like this so far. If you would like me to write some more, comment below or email me at:

kittykatcheerleader@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment